Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran invites students to participate in the joint campus placement drive Amazon India students of 2017 passing out batch. The details are as follows.
About the Company
Amazon.com–we hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet. Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company. (www.amazon.in/)
|Company Name||Amazon India|
|Date of Drive||Next Week (Exact date will be intimated later)|
|Stream Required||Any Graduate (Including Engg and MBA as well)|
|Eligibility Criteria||Proficiency in Punjabi Language and English Language|
|Job Profile||Attached herewith|
|Pay Package||INR 2,24,300 per annum
●Free Transport Facility
●Night Shift Allowance
●Sodexo Meal Coupons
●Over Time benefits
●Health Insurance benefits for Self and Dependents
|Relocation Benefit||Attached herewith|
|Placement Process||●GD Round ●Online Test ●Face to Face Interview|
students of 2017 passing out batch contact today itself if interested.
Required: Technical Content Writers.
Writing the Product Documentation, Reports, Manuals, Research Papers etc
We are hiring Graduates and Post Graduates with good command over Writing in English.
Qualification: BTech/M.Tech(ECE/EE/CSE), MCA.
Knowledge of research writing will be an extra advantage.
Salary:: 12000 to 15000 Rs per Month
Interviews are open now.
VENUE: EESPL, E 55, Phase 8, Industrial Areav’, Mohali
Job Location: Jalandhar & Mohali
Interviews will be conducted in Mohali only.
If anyone has references for experienced candidates, pls share:
1) accounts opening around 8 yrs experience, 25k salary for kurali location.
2) hr opening for 4 yr experience, 25k salary for faridabad location.
3) Front office executive, female: 10k salary for fresher or negotiable if experienced
Pls mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with applied position in subject line.
TVCS India Pvt. Ltd. – Job Details
- Day to day GSM, WCDMA, LTE, CDMA site all type of survey activity, EMF and Drive Test
- Nominal planning, check the feasibility of nominal as per coverage requirement.
- EMF check for affected buildings, Generate Report
- Fully proficient in set-up, calibration, utilization, and data processing of various design and optimization equipment and software (Map info, M-Com, TEMS, Genex Probe, Google earth, MS – Exel & other tool)
- Perform site candidate evaluation and selection
- Verify RF related site engineering drawings
- Perform design criteria, system dimensioning, link budget and traffic analysis Perform frequency and BCC planning
- Understand equipment co-location requirements for multiple operators and perform inter-modulation analysis
- Excellent knowledge of the main equipment vendors like Nokia, Ericsson, Samsung and other tools
- Carry out optimization techniques (proper antenna selection for optimal horizontal/vertical performance, mechanical/electrical tilting, appropriate transmit power setting, antenna clearance, neighbor list analysis, etc.) for optimal site/cluster performance
- Generate RF engineering related reports in Excel.
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
About TVCS India Pvt. Ltd.
TVCS INDIA Pvt. Ltd. has started operations in 24th March 2012 . It is an innovative and efficient solution providing in IT & telecom Industry. Company with a mission to become the most preferred company for our customers and employees. Our engineering team can work across India in multi-cultural working environment.
Our in-depth understanding of technology and hands on experience helps us to bring the best technical practices to the fast growing wireless industry and to deliver world class quality of services to maximize Network Data and Voice performance. We have expertise on Cellular Network Planning, Optimization, Operation & Maintenance and Project Management on GSM, GPRS/EDGE, CDMA 3G-1X, CDMA EV-DO, WCDMA.
Bluechip Tech India Pvt Ltd – Job Details
- Radio frequency engineering involves the design, production and maintenance of telecommunications equipment.
- These engineers work with broadcasting devices, cell phone schematics, wireless Internet networks and other systems to keep the lines of communication open.
- Many even draw upon their knowledge of radio frequency physics and electrical engineering to expand the reach of radio waves, making communication clearer than ever.
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
About Bluechip Tech India Pvt Ltd
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – GET
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE, EEE, ECE, Industrial, IT, Manufacturing/ Automation Engg, Mechanical Engineering, Production / Plant Engg, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation
- 2015, 2016 & 2017 Batch
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata
Salary: Salary Range starts from Rs 5 LPA
As a R&D Engineer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Excellent knowledge in C++, C#, C
- Strong knowledge on configuration management system
- Excellent knowledge on Software development and Quality processes as per SDIP, CMMI, V&V and CyberSecurity
- Good soft-skills for being able to work in a multisite development team and in a multicultural environment, to deal with different role team members
- Contenders, whose desire to apply for ABB Vacancy, must hold Graduation / B.E/B.Tech degree from recognized university or Institution with good academic record and have desired Knowledge in related field.
Last Date to Apply: 12th June 2017
Application Link: Click Here