Mandatory: To participate in this drive students must have to register on the institute`s URL http://www.apiit.edu.in/form/95-woxa-technologies-pool-campus-drive-b-e-b-tech-bca-mca. Last date of registration is 30/11/2013.
Directors, TPO`s, Placement Heads are requested to send the data of their students at Email:email@example.com
Woxa Technology is one of the leading Training and Software Development Company with extensive experience in designing & development with edge software solutions. It is Multinational IT Pvt. Ltd. Company with its Corporate Office in Faridabad (Haryana, India). WOXA TECHNOLOGY is recognized and appreciated by ISRO, GLXP, ESA, and JAXA. We provide Complete IT Solutions to organizations who would like to have a Web presence and Tailor made software solutions similarly full range of services like High End Software Development,
IT Security Solution, Website Design and Development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and other Web Solutions & Web Promotions.
Job Profile: Junior Developer
Current Openings: 30-35
Qualification: B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE) BCA and MCA (BATCH-2013/2014)
Joining Location: Faridabad (NCR)Delhi India
Salary Package: 1.8 LPA to 3.6 LPA
Probation Period: 6 Months
1. The ideal candidate will be responsible to start and complete projects on a scheduled basis and work/maintain the existing projects, inclined to maintain highest standard of quality.
2. Must be self-disciplined to adhere to coding conventions and standards, and work with other team members.
3. Should have a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent scores) in 12th or in equivalent Diploma and minimum of 55% in Graduation and Post-Graduation.
1. Must be proficient in Logical Programming.
2. Must be a team player, possess a good attitude and be self- disciplined.
3. Must have excellent written & Verbal skills.
4. Good multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast paced business environment
5. Strong analytical, interpersonal & presentation skills
6. Positive Attitude and Passion for Excellence
7. Self-Motivated individual with quest and drive to learn
8. Exposure to all stages of Software Development Life Cycle
Placement Process: 1. Presentation by Company
2. Written test
3. Group Discussion
Type of Drive Pool Campus Drive.
Date of Campus Drive 2nd December, 2013 (Monday)
Reporting Time 9:30 AM SHARP
Venue APIIT SD INDIA near Toll Plaza PANIPAT HARYANA
Stream Required B. E. / B. Tech (CSE, IT, ECE) BCA and MCA
Mandatory documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1.Graduate / Post Graduate Marks Sheets- a. Highest Degree (for all the semesters) b. XIIth c. Xth
2. Degree Certificate/s 3. Resume 4. Passport Size Photo 5. Photo ID Card (Driving License / Passport / Voter ID
For any Query Kindly mail only on firstname.lastname@example.org. No call will be entertained regarding the drive.