Chandigarh Group of Colleges takes this opportunity to invite students from your institute to a joint campus placement drive by Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt Ltd for BE / B.Tech (CS, IT, IS, ECE, EEE) and MCA students of 2014 passing out and 2013 passed out batches. The details are as follows:
About the Company
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. (www.hp.com/)
Name of Company
Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt Ltd
Date of Drive
22nd November 2013
Chandigarh Group of Colleges
Landran (Kharar-Banur Road) Mohali
BE / B.Tech (CS, IT, IS, ECE, EEE) and MCA
2014 Passing Out and 2013 Passed Out
• 70% aggregate (in current degree) with no arrears as on date.
• Flexible to work in any shifts including night.
HP provides a rich career path with multiple options for technical and non-technical advancement. When you join HP, you’ll start with our onboarding training, where you’ll learn about the company, the business, and your role. You will be engaged in real, meaningful projects, helping you build both professional and technical skills. While we heavily emphasize learning through experience, your development will include coaching from senior experts and managers, peer learning groups, tutorials, and e-learning modules.
Software Engineer – Developer
Software Engineer – Testing
• Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a number of HP technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
• Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Acts professionally with HP customers. Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
• Understands HP’s strategy. Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
• Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events. Focuses on single customer. Contributes via assigned tasks on specific projects.
• Should apply knowledge in order to face the challenges which occur during the project development.
• Knowledgeable in testing and development methodologies
• Fluency in English.
• Knowledgeable in testing analysis and design, and test specifications to: develop test cases and scripts, develop test specifications, and validate testing coverage, in order to develop test specifications.
• Knowledgeable in testing processes and tools to: execute test cases and scripts, analyze test results, report on testing progress and results, facilitate defect resolution and document final test results in order to execute testing engagement.
• Knowledgeable of testing processes and testing metrics to: review test summary report, provide testing project feedback and archive testing assets in order to verify completion of testing
• Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers
Bangalore / Chennai
• Information Session • Just a minute session • Technical Interviews • HR interview
All the students of 2014 passing out and 2013 passed out batches are required to get themselves registered at our college website: http://www.cgc.edu.in at the provided link or alternatively TPOs may forward the list of participating students at email@example.com latest by 8th November 2013 positively
For any queries please feel free to contact us at: 9781925274, 0172-3984241.