Monthly Archives: January 2014
CRISIL is having a opening for a BDO
KEY FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
1) Responsible for the origination of Rating business from large & mid corporate clients
2) Identifying large unrated clients and clients from corporate groups and facilitate them in migrating from unrated domain to rated domain. Also help them leverage rating for fund raising.
3) Responsible for business targets on ratings revenues and adding new clients
4) Obtaining database of corporate (potential) clients from Banks (DGM/AGM) for follow-up and convincing them for availing rating services of CRISIL.
5) Contacting the office bearers of industry associations and organizing events/ seminars for their members to spread awareness on ratings.
6) Setting up appointments with higher level executives, making presentations and explaining them the rating methodology of CRISIL & benefits of undergoing a Rating Exercise.
7) Mapping various industry segments and keeping track of developments through secondary sources like trade sites, business update alerts and news
Qualification – MBA/BBA Marketing
Experience – 0 -1 year (Can Also consider fresher)
Salary – Negotiable
Please go through website for company information & get in touch for any query. Interested students must give their names within 2 days to Mr Sukhdeep
An Industrial visit has been scheduled for CSE 6th sem on 25th January to Infosys,IT Park at 11am. All the students are requested to be in college prescribed formals and maintain discipline throughout the visit.
Students of 2014 passing batch and those who have already completed their B.Tech/MBA can visit Aryans Job Fest on 20th Jan 2014 in their campus. For more details, visit http://www.aryans.edu.in
Reporting Time: 9am
For Enquiries: 08427778000
IBM India Private Limited: Associate System Engineer company
Posted 16 hours ago on Cocubes.com
To put an end to all the hassles engineering students confront while appearing for campus placements, TRINITi has launched placementexpress.com. TRINITi, the pioneers in campus placement training has been training students for more than a decade on how to excel at campus placements; thereby paving a way that leads to top organizations such as Infosys, Wipro, TCS and many more. After working closely with students belonging to different parts of the country, professionals at TRINITi are aware of the problems that students face while sitting for campus recruitment tests. And “Placement Express” is an endeavor to resolve all such problems effectively.
PlacementExpress.com is a unique portal where engineering students can find placement papers with answers, updated patterns of examinations, interview questions asked at top notch IT companies and mock tests. To keep students updated with latest happenings in the IT sector, latest news is shared on the portal itself. Campus recruitment training is not limited to written tests, it also includes group discussion and personal interview. For the shining future of students in the IT sector, Placement Express also includes GD topics and tips on how to outshine competitors.
All in all, Placement Express is the portal every student can take help of to realize their dream of getting a job in the best IT organizations in the country.
Kindly access http://www.placementexpress.com for preparation of tests and you can find lot of other information at one place regarding latest jobs.
Here is a wonderful opportunity for all QUEST B.Tech students of 2013 passed out and 2014 passing out batch in an IT Company.
All that matters is your aptitude for learning and willingness to work in an IT Company irrespective of your branch. Students who qualify the whole process of interview and ready for joining immediately(2013 passed out) will be selected at starting package of. 2.40 lac PA in Gurgaon. If students passing out in 2014 can qualify the interview, they will be paid handsome stipend till they finish their B.Tech. but outstanding candidates still stand a good chance of being offered attractive package during internship also.
1. Registration – Students should register at our website with required details at the earliest. The website address is as..
2. Validation – We will conduct the validations of those registered candidates online.
3. Skills Assessment – We will coordinate for the skills assessment for all these students and inform you about the date.
4. Hiring/Training – Selected Students will undergo the GD/Personal Interview and get Letter of Intent. These students will then have to undergo the month long training program at their venue. After training is over, students will be again assessed before final offer letter.