Job Posting by HP: Find details on Link:
Business Entity Information:
HP Applications Services Global Delivery at a Glance
- · 10,000+ professionals with global experience and strong middle-management skills
- · Proven competency in executing large multi-million dollar, multi-site projects and outsourcing contracts
- · World’s 1st BS15000 (now ISO 20000) certified company & 8th company to be directly appraised at SEI CMMI Level
- · Innovation delivered to customers leveraging HP Labs, HP Software, IPG and HP ESSN Labs in India
- · Effectively hosting global clients and showcasing range of capabilities
- · Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a number of HP technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
- · Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- · Acts professionally with HP customers. Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- · Understands HP’s strategy. Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
- · Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events. Focuses on single customer. Contributes via assigned tasks on specific projects.
Job Location : Bangalore/Chennai
MCA and BE/B.Tech specialized in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Information Science/ EEE/ E&C – 2013 batch minimum 70% aggregate with no arrears as on date .
10th / 12th/Diploma with min 55%
– Graduate Job
– Day Job
– Jan 24, 2014