- Designation : Technical Recruiter – US
- Industry : IT – Software
- Location : Chandigarh (IT park )
- Experience : 0-1 Year
- Department: US Staffing
- Education : B.Tech / BSc / MTech /MSc
- B.Pharma, M.Pharma, Biotechnology/ BCA/ MCA/ Diploma
- Shift Timings : 6:30 P.M to 3:30A.M or 9.30 P.M to 6.30 A.M
- Salary : For Technical students:
Salary CTC: Rs. 2, 40,000/- including Retention Bonus of Rs. 48,000(Paid after completion of 1 year)
For Non-IT& Pharmacy students:
Salary CTC: Rs. 1, 80,000/-
Also, there would be great Incentive Plans.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting including direct sourcing activities, preliminary phone interviewing, and negotiation of compensation packages.
- Recruiting through Internet job portals combined with utilizing existing candidate relationships and referrals, along with various Internet sourcing techniques.
- Screening candidates based on resource manager’s job description, relevant knowledge and experience for required skill sets, functional skills and communication skills
- Regular follow up with candidate from first Contact till the offer of offer letter to the candidate.
- Coordinate salary expectations, counter offers, benefits and interview
- Reference checking for candidate to ensure their authenticity and relevance.
- Negotiate and manage vendor relationship for contractual and permanent
- Established tracking systems resume submission and follow-Up.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, checking references and updating job boards.
- Managing the existing database besides aiming to make addition in that.
Functional and behavioral skills:
- Positive attitude.
- Flexible and aggressive.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and written).
- Work independently with little supervision in a fast pace agency environment
- Have a knack for learning and staying up date with new technologies
- Professional, Adaptable and Resilient –able to take no for an answer yet still apply 100% effort throughout the work day
- Goal oriented; have a burning desire to be successful
- Advanced computer skills especially Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Highly motivated individual able to grasp complex technologies, tools or knowledge and learn quickly
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Willing to work in night shift.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST SEND THEIR RESUME TO
WITHIN A WEEK MENTIONING POSITION AND QUALIFICATION IN SUBJECT LINE
Eg: Applied for Technical Recruiter -B.Tech CSE