Monthly Archives: August 2015
Some of the companies participating are:
Submitting an entry is a simple process. Click on this link to register for the contest: http://www.chalkstreet.com/wolf/
The winning solutions will be published along with the opinions of experts.
We kindly request you to forward the email to all your students and also post the attached poster on your college notice boards. We would also appreciate your informing the students about the case contest and that the deadline is 4th September 2015.
ChalkStreet is an online learning marketplace that is en-route to revolutionising learning in India. You can find more about us at www.chalkstreet.com.
There is another opportunity available of becoming a Campus Marketing Strategist for 2nd and 3rd year students as this program might be highly beneficial for them. Click on the following link to know more about the program: https://goo.gl/uNxX9Y
Title: Business Analyst
Experience: Freshers (2015/2016 batch)/Experienced from 2012-2014 batch
Compensation: Rs. 5 Lakhs +
Company : ZS Associates (http://www.zsassociates.com) is a global professional services firm specializing in sales and marketing consulting, analytics, technology and operations. Established in 1983 by Andris Zoltners and Prabha Sinha of Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management, ZS has been recognized around the world for its deep expertise, client impact and implementation capabilities for Sales and Marketing issues. ZS Associates has over 3,300 professionals globally, distributed across 20 offices servicing clients in pharmaceuticals, consumer products, energy, high-tech, insurance and medical products.
About the ZS Associates, India Capability and Expertise Centers – ZS has over 2,000+ people across two Capability and Expertise Centers based in Pune and Gurgaon. ZS Associates’ Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of marketing and sales challenges.
Eligibility Criteria :-
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech./M.E/M.Tech or other equivalent degrees)
- Pass-out from a batch of 2015/2014– previous batches can be considered based on specific basis
- In addition to a very strong academic record of analytic and quantitative work
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
Job Description: Business Analyst(Bas) are active participants in creating and delivering solutions for our clients and project teams. BAs leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems.
As a Business Analyst, you will have opportunities in many areas, such as:
- Develop advanced statistical models that relate sales or marketing activities to financial results
- Simulate the impact of a client’s future sales or marketing activities on their future real-world results
- Leverage optimization techniques to guide clients and ZS teams to the best decisions
- Design custom analysis tools in applications such as Visual Basic, MS Excel, MS Access, SAS and ZS proprietary software
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions
- Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
- Take initiative to advance your analytic and problem solving skills and train others at ZS
Link to apply for the position is: http://www.jobsiit.com/jobs/view/4376/ZS-Associates/Business-Analyst
To make the process smooth, we request you to REGISTER BY 31st August 2015 ON THE ABOVE LINK
Gurgaon based organization is in expansion mode and looking for 50+ team of HR Professionals. Starting salary will be 17K in hand plus mobile.
If a candidate possesses post qualification recruitment exp salary will be more.
Job Profile given by Company:
We are looking for candidates into End to End Recruitment.
The candidate will be responsible for Recruitment
The Candidates might also be required to travel in India and Internationally for coordinating recruitment drives of our clients.
We are a 5 days working. Office Timings are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
MBA candidates with excellent communication skills SHOULD ONLY APPLY on http://www.questgoi.org
Placement Drive in Quest group of Institutions campus on 3rd of September 2015 for
CSE: pass out batch and 2016 passing batch
ECE: pass out batch and 2016 passing batch
MBA: pass out batch and 2016 passing batch
Seminar Hall: 10am (all students to reach there on time)
Students should be in college prescribed formals and must carry copy of updated and signed resume in folder.
Only those students are eligible to sit in placement drive who have taken aptitude tests conducted by college. MBA is an exception and there is no written test for MBA students as MBA students will be considered for marketing profile.
PASS OUT STUDENTS JOINING WILL BE IMMEDIATE.
ONLY THOSE STUDENTS ELIGIBLE FROM 2016 PASSING BATCH WHO HAVE TAKEN APTITUDE TEST CONDUCTED IN COLLEGE.
2016 PASSING BATCH WILL JOIN FROM JANUARY ONWARDS
Proposal is outlined with-
# Company Profile (Indivar Software Solutions PVT ltd) CHECK ATTACHMENTProposal for Placement Drive- Quest Group of Institutions (1)
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Step 1: Seminar
Step 2: Technical Test
Step 3: Aptitude Test
Step 4: GD (If needed, depends upon the number of students available)
Step 5: Personal Interview (Technical & HR Round)
Following are the details of JD for vacancies in Chandigarh
• The person should be able to handle the sales and marketing of IT
products and services.
• He/ She having good communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills and confident.
• Experience and Freshers both are welcome.
Need candidates for Telecalling day/night shifts.
Maximum salary will be up-to INR.20,000.
4th Floor,SCO 144-145,
Intersted candidates can mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days.
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduation, Any Post Graduation, MBA (HR) preferred.
CTC Offered: 1.8 LPA (For Fresher) For 1+ Years of experience – At par with Industrial standards.
Requirement: Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills, MS Word and Excel, Self-motivated, Self-driven and must have basic knowledge of HR Domain.
Responsibilities: 1. Handling End-to-End Recruitment Lifecycle.
2. Responsible for Sourcing, Recruitment.
3. Sourcing and recruiting both active and passive candidates through portals such as Naukri & Monster, mass mailings, cold calling and job postings, networking, referrals, internal databases, Google groups, LinkedIn etc.
4. Screening the profiles, short listing candidates, coordinating interviews and ensuring that resource needs for various projects are met within stipulated timeframe.
5. Short listing the candidates as per the requirements of various parameters like education, experience, technical skills, communication skills, compensation etc.
6. Scheduling F2F & Telephonic interviews for candidates.
7. Follow ups with client as well as candidates for feedback.
8. Ensure client satisfaction through timely delivery, while maintaining quality.