Title: Business Analyst
Experience: Freshers (2015/2016 batch)/Experienced from 2012-2014 batch
Compensation: Rs. 5 Lakhs +
Company : ZS Associates (http://www.zsassociates.com) is a global professional services firm specializing in sales and marketing consulting, analytics, technology and operations. Established in 1983 by Andris Zoltners and Prabha Sinha of Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management, ZS has been recognized around the world for its deep expertise, client impact and implementation capabilities for Sales and Marketing issues. ZS Associates has over 3,300 professionals globally, distributed across 20 offices servicing clients in pharmaceuticals, consumer products, energy, high-tech, insurance and medical products.
About the ZS Associates, India Capability and Expertise Centers – ZS has over 2,000+ people across two Capability and Expertise Centers based in Pune and Gurgaon. ZS Associates’ Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of marketing and sales challenges.
Eligibility Criteria :-
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech./M.E/M.Tech or other equivalent degrees)
- Pass-out from a batch of 2015/2014– previous batches can be considered based on specific basis
- In addition to a very strong academic record of analytic and quantitative work
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
Job Description: Business Analyst(Bas) are active participants in creating and delivering solutions for our clients and project teams. BAs leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems.
As a Business Analyst, you will have opportunities in many areas, such as:
- Develop advanced statistical models that relate sales or marketing activities to financial results
- Simulate the impact of a client’s future sales or marketing activities on their future real-world results
- Leverage optimization techniques to guide clients and ZS teams to the best decisions
- Design custom analysis tools in applications such as Visual Basic, MS Excel, MS Access, SAS and ZS proprietary software
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions
- Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
- Take initiative to advance your analytic and problem solving skills and train others at ZS
Link to apply for the position is: http://www.jobsiit.com/jobs/view/4376/ZS-Associates/Business-Analyst
To make the process smooth, we request you to REGISTER BY 31st August 2015 ON THE ABOVE LINK