AXIS BANK OPEN RECRUITMENT DRIVE (ONLY PASSOUTS SHOULD APPLY)
9:30 AM ONWARDS ON 16TH OCTOBER 2015 AT QUEST GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS, LANDRAN-FATEHGARH SAHIB HIGHWAY,JHANJERI, DISTT MOHALI.
Mandatory to Register on Link: http://questgoi.org/registration.aspx
Registrations open till 10th Oct only.
Graduates will be considered for Officer Profile and Post Graduates will appear for Assistant Manager Profile.
Eligibility for applying:
- Age limit for Graduate (ANY STREAM) and Post Graduate (ANY STREAM) should not exceed above 24 & 26 year respectively.
- 50% and above in Graduation.
- No Distance, Correspondence or Part Time Graduate/ PG Degree Holder allowed.
Steps for Qualifying:
- Online Test – 120 Questions (Math, English, Reasoning and Basic Computer, if cleared step 2.
- 3 Member Panel Interview, if cleared then step 3.
- Medical test and Background Check.
FDO is one of the integral positions in the Axis Bank Branch Operations Team. The role details are as under:
Role: Branch Banking: Customer Service Office
Designation and Package: Assistant Manager (3.24Lac Gross) / Officer (2.05Lac Gross)
Location: Candidate should be willing to serve at any of the branches of the bank across the country/circle.
• Conducts outbound marketing calls and scouts for new leads and referrals to generate business
• Responsible for sales of third-party products (Life Insurance – LI, General Insurance – GI, Mutual Funds – MF, Debit/ Credit Cards, etc. to the existing customer base
• Responsible for lead generation for Current Account and Savings Account – CASA to new customers and deepening of account balances for existing customers
• The sales and marketing activities need to be done mainly from the branch itself
Customer Service & Operations:
Responsible for timely processing of bank transactions like
Ø Funds transfer
Ø Opening of Accounts
Ø Reconciliation of office accounts
Ø Ensuring timely resolution of customer queries and improving customer service levels
• Compliance to the Bank’s rules – internal guidelines, processes and procedures
• Responsible for improving the Internal Audit Operational Efficiency score of the branch by timely completion of assigned tasks on continuous basis
• Protecting the Bank’s property as per safety norms and ensuring ethical conduct in ordinary course of business