Pool Campus Placement drive by Shaljon Technologies Pvt. Ltd for 2015, 2016 & 2017 batch to be held at Shivalik Group of Institutions, Ambala (Haryana).
Details of Campus Drive are given below:
Company Name: Shaljon Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (www.shaljon.in).
Date: 07th March, 2017.
Eligibility: B.Tech (EEE/ECE/EIC) & Diploma (EE/EC) with minimum 50% marks.
Batch Eligible: 2015, 2016 & 2017
Reporting Time: 09:00 AM at Seminar Hall (Block-A)
- Pre-Placement Talk
- Written Test
- HR & Technical Interview
Job Position: Telecom Engineer & Technician
Job Location: PAN India
Joining: Immediate for 2015 & 2016 batch
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate all engineering related tasks for installation, configuration, basic network connectivity and other hardware deployment.
- Provides support and expertise for Implementation of Telecom Networks. Deploy and troubleshoot all types of Telecom Devices/Network Elements. Implement communications architecture for all types of customers.
- Design communications diagrams based on customer requirements. Monitor all backbone links and network devices.
- Ensure continuous operation of servers and services.
- Provide quality support for customers and respond to customer requests on time. Open tickets to track and document resolution of problems for the voice and data networks.
Eligibility for Telecom Engineer & Technician:
- B.Tech (ECE, EEE, EIE) & Diploma (EE/EC/EI) with minimum 50% marks & excellent Communication Skills.
- Comfortable in travelling and relocating anywhere in India Candidate should not be Acrophobic candidate must be able to check LOS, I&C to O&M of UBR, BTS, Microwave etc.
- Candidate must be ready to relocate anywhere in INDIA, as per project requirement.
- Candidate should be physically fit.
- Candidate should have knowledge of basic computer software.
Salary: B.Tech: 2.40LPA (Gross Salary-After Training period of 30-40 days with stipend)
Diploma: 1.50LPA (Gross Salary-After Training period of 30-40 days with stipend)
Note: Fresher candidate have to bear cost of his/her training.
Employee value proposition (EVP) for Elite Candidates
Shaljon group always promote and support talented employees. If any applicant(s) among the selected candidates found promising and valuable enough for the future aspect of the company by our CORPORATE RECRUITMENT CELL will be nominated as an ‘Elite Candidate’. Shaljon group will bear training cost of such candidate(s).
20% Annually (Increment is a subject to employee’s performance).
- Letter of Intent (LOI) will be issued to all selected/shortlisted candidates. Only then, candidates will be invited to company premises for documentation process. The Confirmation Letter will be issued to students only after completion of documentation procedure. Candidate must bring his/her Laptop, Data Card and Smartphone at the time of Joining.
- Salary & DA increments will be applicable after the approval of HR & Technical Teams of the Company, which will be purely based on the performance or productivity of their work done.
- During the documentation procedure all the selected/shortlisted candidates need to submit the attested photocopy of letter of intent (LOI) and other relevant documents.
v All participating students have to mandatory carry Copies of CV, all mark lists of all semesters and all courses, 3 passport size photos, College ID card and valid ID proof like Voter-ID/Passport/Pan card/Ration card/Driving license etc when they come for the event.
v Buses will be available from following areas:
- Yamuna Nagar/Jagadhri Bus stand-9466739201.
*******The students can call on above numbers for bus timing. *******
For Online Registration click below: