Trident Group, USD 1 billion Indian business conglomerate and a global player with 3 manufacturing facilities in Punjab and Madhya Pradesh is scouting Graduates and ITI/Polytechnic talent with 0-2 years of working experience. Please find below the positions that you may be interested to join. The annual starting compensation is 6 Lacs per annum or 50 thousand INR per month.
- Business Analyst
- R&D Engineer
- Human Resources
- Network Engineer
- Maintenance Team(Mechanical)
- Utility Team
- Sales & Marketing
Annual Compensation : 6 Lac Per Annum (50K Per Month)
Qualification : Any Graduate/Diploma Holder (Except Btech.)
Experience : 0-2 Years
Completion Year : 2014 Onwards
Date of Interview : 22nd May To 27th May 2017
1. We would be conducting the first in-person Wheebox assessments between 22nd May to 27th May 2017.
2. All shortlisted candidates will be informed for in person interview by Wheebox.
Students/candidates can share their profiles at:email@example.com.
About TRIDENT GROUP
Trident Group is a leading diversified group of businesses headquartered in Ludhiana, Punjab. Trident Limited is the flagship company of Trident Group, a USD 1 billion Indian business conglomerate and a global player. Incorporated in the year 1990, the company continues to grow under the dynamic leadership of its founder chairman Mr. Rajinder Gupta. The group has 3 manufacturing facilities—2 in Barnala, Punjab (Sanghera and Dhaula), and one in Budhni, Madhya Pradesh—with their corporate office in Ludhiana, Punjab.
The group deals in 5 products:
1. Bath & Bed Linen – global capabilities in terry towel and bedsheet production, supported by strong infrastructure and superior R&D
2. Yarn – Trident Yarns possesses the largest spinning installation at single campus in India. Presently, Trident has an installed capacity of 5.83 lac spindles and 6464 rotors producing premium quality yarn with a large product mix.
3. Paper – one of the preferred suppliers of high quality paper for multi-colour high speed printing and publishing and high quality branded copier paper.
4. Chemicals – Primarily producing sulphuric acid, the company’s plant bears the distinction of having the largest capacity for LR/AR grade Sulphuric Acid in India.
5. Energy – Producing steam and power using eco-friendly process, the total Black Liquor effluent of pulp process along with Biomass and Coal is used to generate high pressure steam in cogeneration process. Possesses the capacity of 49.4 MW captive power generation