Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – GET
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE, EEE, ECE, Industrial, IT, Manufacturing/ Automation Engg, Mechanical Engineering, Production / Plant Engg, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation
- 2015, 2016 & 2017 Batch
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata
Salary: Salary Range starts from Rs 5 LPA
As a R&D Engineer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Excellent knowledge in C++, C#, C
- Strong knowledge on configuration management system
- Excellent knowledge on Software development and Quality processes as per SDIP, CMMI, V&V and CyberSecurity
- Good soft-skills for being able to work in a multisite development team and in a multicultural environment, to deal with different role team members
- Contenders, whose desire to apply for ABB Vacancy, must hold Graduation / B.E/B.Tech degree from recognized university or Institution with good academic record and have desired Knowledge in related field.
Last Date to Apply: 12th June 2017
Application Link: Click Here