Monthly Archives: July 2017
Company-Livpure Pvt. Ltd
Job Specification-Reports to
Area Service In charge
Span of control (supervisory responsibilities)
ITI or DIPLOMA (Any Stream except Civil & Computer Science)
10k in-hand For fresher/experience + TA as per company policy
He’ll be responsible for Installation, Maintenance, Services and Achieve the assigned spares and Service revenue targets.
Keeping track of ensuring payment collections for the transactions done for the assigned customer Service.
The Selected Candidates will be given training and depute for service work
The candidate Should: –
Good attitude and aptitude.
Have (min) two-wheeler, should be ready to relocate anywhere in Punjab with Bike ready to Travel within geographical locations of India
Interested in product base atmosphere
Interested in Sales of instruments/Spare Parts.
Interested can pls mail resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning service engineer in Subject
Aspirants who are sincerely trying to secure the job in IT Sector should clear the written test and interview process which will be conducted by the company. Every company deals with different types of openings, so candidate have to check whether the position is suitable to his knowledge or not.
Nowadays companies are seeking for highly motivated engineering Graduates and Post-graduates willing to participate in the development of next-generation storage technologies. So for this candidates should have minimum knowledge about the job profile. The candidates who got through the interview process will be selected by the company.
Aspirants should practice Paytm placement papers to crack Paytm written exam or Paytm online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Paytm test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily.
PAYTM RECRUITMENT 2017 DETAILS:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Paytm:
- Graphic Designer – Storefront
- QA Lead
- UI Designer
- UI Developer
- Content Writer-Storefront
- Data Engineer
- Product Manager
- Software Engineer(Frontend)
- Product/UX Designer
- Software Engineer(Node.js)
- Campaign Manger
- Senior Graphic Designer(Print)
- Software Engineer(Java stack)
- Marketing Communication manager
- Quality Assurance
- MYSQL DBA
- Senior Manager
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Back End Developer
- Senior Copy Writer
- Tech Lead/Engineering Manager(Backend)
- SEO Lead-Online Marketing
- Product Manager
- Sales/BD-Dairy Vertical
- Deals – Sales/BD
- Security Engineer
- Back End Developer – Node.js
Paytm Company Profile:
Paytm was founded and incubated by One97 communications in 2010 as a prepaid mobile recharge website. Paytm is an acronym for “Pay Through Mobile”. Today,it is India’s most popular online destination for prepaid mobile and DTH recharges and shopping, and its Android and iOS apps have been ranked among the most popular apps. In three years since the founding, the company created a user base of 25 million wallet users and 10 million app downloads.
|Founder(s) or Key People||Vijay Shekhar Sharma|
|No. of Employees||—-|
Paytm Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Paytm Registration Process:
- To Apply for Paytm job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.paytm.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Paytm Eligibility Criteria:
- Only entry level engineers are eligible.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
B-121, Sector 5,
Noida – 201301,
Uttar Pradesh, India
Josh Technology Group is hiring for the role of Front End Developer (Web / Mobile Technologies.
Please find below the company details.
About the company
– Based in Gurgaon, INDIA, Josh Technology Group is a growing team of technology consultants / innovators.
– Highly Talented Peer Group – Alumni of colleges such as IITs, NSIT, BITs, IIITs, Pune MCA, VIT, etc.
– JTG is a niche product development company working with various fast growing US based startups on new products across multiple domains.
– JTG provides a rare opportunity to work on various new technologies & use them to innovate across different domains by transforming ideas into real life products. Some of the domains JTG is working in are as follows – Targeted Advertising, Automotive Retail, Lead Analytics, Energy Trading, Mentoring Platforms, Social Networking, Server Monitoring Tools, Retail Analytics, Automotive Insurance, Medical Insurance, Health / Lifestyle Products, Video Streaming / Analytics etc.
– JTG has a highly talented peer group that is very well respected in the technology world. We work in small scrum teams with focus on fast iterations to deliver value. Our teams extensive design and engineering experience is critical to the quality of our work and our ability to deliver elegant, highly scalable solutions. We lay a very strong emphasis on quality mentorship & learning.
– Our culture is at the core of everything we do. We are known to make things happen. Think Big & Achieve Bigger is the Value We Live By. Having said that we combine work with lots of fun & we seriously mean it :). You can check out our Facebook Page to get a few glimpses – LifeAtJosh
– So, as we grow were not only looking to hire the best and brightest, but were also looking for people that share our values
Profile: Front End Developer (Web / Mobile Technologies)
Courses Required: B.Tech/B.E(CS/IT/ECE)/M.C.A/ M.Tech(CS/IT)
Salary Details: INR 4.5 LPA to INR 5.5 LPA CTC(Based on interview performance)
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
Job Location: Gurgaon
– Strong analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Should be a self stater and a good team player with a high sense of ownership.
Candidates having familiarity with following technologies / tools will be given a preference:
– LESS / SASS / Materialize
– AngularJS, JQuery, KnockOut.JS, Parse.JS, Core.JS
– WordPress, Drupal, PHP
– Written Test (pen & paper)
– Face to Face technical interview rounds
Front End Developer (Web / Mobile Technologies)
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
An event management co. Based in Chandigarh for the last 10 years seeking hard working & sincere people on urgent basis..
Business Development Manager
Female with good communication skills and good personality with at least 3 years of experience. Basic Qualification – MBA. Scale 15000-20000 p.m. plus incentives
Business Development Executive
Male/female with good communication skills and good personality. . Basic Qualification – MBA. Scale12000 – 15000 p.m. plus incentives
Client Relationship Executive
Female with good communication skills and good personality… with at least 1 year of experience. Freshers can also apply but with both the skills. Scale 12000-15000 p.m. plus incentives
Apply to: Mr Lalit Chaudhary
SCO 186-187, Ist Floor, Sector 8 C
Phone No.: +91-9872826242
Email ID: email@example.com
Gmail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org