Opportunity for MBA students for a six months long Internship Opportunity. Post the internship students would have a chance to be absorbed against permanent openings available on the basis of their performance review.
Please find the position details below:
Position Offered : Management Trainee (Client Acquisition)
Job Location: Gurgaon
Duration: October 2017- April 2018
Stipend: INR 12,000/Month (Salary slabs would be different if selected for full time role)
Qualification/Batch: MBA 2018 batch
- Identify Key decision makers (CEO/CTO/HR Head) of prospects to begin sales process
- Penetrate all targeted accounts in a given territory and radiate sales
- Develop different sales strategies for deal closure and successful delivery
- Create and maintain new customer database
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
- Knowledge of Sales Cycle/B2B sales.
- Ability to Identify & convert prospects to opportunities.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills, able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and listening skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- High level of integrity and work ethics
Note: Students would be free to take leaves during semester exams and for other placement drives.
If your academic policy supports please use any of the below mentioned methods to participate for the present opportunity:
Method 1: We are conducting a pool drive at Gurgaon on 2nd September 2017 to select our leaders for tomorrow. Once the institute has confirmed participation, Students could register for drive on or before 30th August using the following link and participate. https://www.myamcat.com/jobRegistrationForm?id=intern_mba
Method 2: For Interested campuses where students won’t be able to commute for Interview due to distance constrains. We can a plan a Remote Campus Drive through Skype.
Interested students can drop a message to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.