SilverPeak Global (SPG) is an organisation headquartered in Nagasaki, Japan. Our operations are spread across 7 nations including Japan, South Korea, India, New Zealand, Philippines, Sri Lanka, and Nepal.
- SPG represents the “Study in Japan” initiative of the Government of Japan.
- SPG is the sole, exclusive representative for conducting the Japanese Language Test – “GNK (General Nihongo Kentei) – Life and Business Style Japanese Language Test” for the whole of India.
- SPG also represents “Japan Tourism” and is the official partner in India.
- SPG has been given the status of “startupindia” by the Government of India for its high potential of employment generation or wealth creation.
- SPG has initiated and executed many prestigious projects with various State Governments related to manpower recruitment for Japan.
SPG facilitates career opportunities for Engineers/Graduates and BCA/MCA students in Japanese companies in Japan and across the Globe.
Japan is a rapidly aging country and is in immediate need of trained and skilled manpower, especially in the field of IT. The requirement is as high as 1,30,000 engineers in the next 2 to 3 years alone. The only barrier that separates Indians from taking advantage of this opportunity is the requirement of Japanese Language Skills. Japan has come forward to offer Part-time jobs to students who are willing to learn the Japanese Language – Levels – N5, N4 and N3. The students will study the Japanese language for one year in Japan. Simultaneously, students will work part-time. The Part-time jobs are guaranteed and students can earn a minimum of 98,500 JPY per month. After the completion of one year language course, the students will be suitably accommodated in Jobs, after due process, befitting their skills.
The selection process
- Pre-Placement Talk and Questions – 60 minutes.
- Written test – 90 minutes (ONLY for interested candidates), OMR based. 100 MCQs comprising the following sections –
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal Ability
- General Awareness
- Basic IT
- Interview – Written/ Face-to-face (Non-Technical).
- Announcement of the Final List of selected candidates within a week.
- Students will depart to Japan in October 2018.
Students from B.Tech(CSE,ECE,ME) can attend the session, Civil students can also participate if they are interested to do work on Systems/Software