EPAM Is Hiring! EPAM is looking for talent who has the energy and zeal to reach for the skies…
EPAM is in search of young enthusiastic Engineers for Hyderabad/Pune global delivery Center. Read below details on hiring process, before taking the coding challenge.
Please go through the enclosed documents for more info about the company and the steps to follow to take up the first round online technical assessment.
The test link will be active from 10th Aug’18 9.00 Am – 20th Aug’18 10.00 Pm.
Test Link : http://epa.ms/india-code-online
Test Duration : 2 hours 30 minutes
Please find below the JD for your reference:
- Tech/B.E – Computer Science(CS) /Information Technology (IT)/Electronics and communications(EC)
- Min 60% from class X onwards
- 2019 passout only
L1/Junior Software Engineer
Java or .Net Developer or Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Date of Joining
- Coding knowledge in Java
- Good at writing Algorithms,
- Good in Data Structures and OOPs concept.
CTC Offered and Additional Benefits
- 6 lacs per annum
- Group Medical Health Insurance
- Group Personal Accidental Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
Round 1: Online coding challenge on Java 150 min.
Round 2: Online coding challenge on Java 120 min.
Round 3: Technical face to face Interview ~30 min.
Round 4: Behavioral assessment/ HR interview ~30 min.
Note: Shortlisted Students in Round 1 will be called for further process at an identified college campus in Hyderabad/Pune on a given date and the entire process will complete on the same day.
Note: You will join with EPAM Systems, Hyderabad office. You will unndergo training for 3 months in Hyderabad. Post your training, based on the business demand you will be deployed in any offices of EPAM Systems.
Required documents for second round:
- Photo copy of College ID Card
- Photo copy of Address Proof
- Photo copy of Adhaar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Hard copy of resume [attach photograph to resume]
Note : Webcam is mandatory to take the test.
T & P Cell