Interested students can go through below details and apply to them directly.
CTL is one of the world’s leading communication service providers and
our Group was established in the year 2009. CTL has strategic business
alliances for a broad spectrum of products and services which allow us to
offer the most cost-effective solution to the customer.
Our focus is to deliver a world-class customer experience, while
ensuring the quality of our services and maintaining a cost-efficient
Our vision is to emerge as a preferred partner of telecom service
provider, by offering end to end solutions through services that meet
As per conversation, it is proposed to conduct the process of placement
in the organization. CTL aims to compensate the deserving candidate
comparable with the best in the industry and hire fresh talent from
various engineering colleges.
We do require engineers / Freshers of EC / EE / ET / EN with
good skills and positive attitude.
• Detailed knowledge of our project like LOS, RFI survey, BTS
installation etc., so that they can easily work on live projects with
our clients like Airtel, Vodafone, Ceragon, ZTE, Idea etc.
• Video conferencing of the projects.
• Implementation of strategy for the completion of the projects.
• How to handle the corporate world.
• Allocate major resources and adequate time to training.
• Personality development, group discussions, and interview sessions.
• For Campus drive TA+DA, hospitality, logging from college side.
• The Intend letter will be given by the company to college for selected
• There will be four rounds of interview process
1. Presentation of company
2. Aptitude test & Technical written
3. Group Discussion
4. Interview round
• Selected candidates have to report to the H.O at IT Park, Chandigarh
1. The total number of recruitment is 30-40.
2. Recruitment Criteria: Diploma / B.tech Freshers ( EEE, ECE,
Annual pay package (CTC): Mentioned in JD
3. Bond details:
Upon selection in the company and subsequent reporting, a bond amount of 25000 INR will be levied on the candidate, which is fully refundable after a service agreement period of 18 months or partially refundable according to the clauses mentioned in the JD. This bond amount is charged because of the following reasons:
A) The candidate is being issued a toolkit and a safety kit when working on live sites of Samsung, Airtel, Ceragon, Zte etc. This kit costs approximately 40-70K.
B) The candidate is being provided a high-security access to client company software(clients include Samsung, Airtel, Ceragon, Zte, DragonWave, TATA, Ericsson etc)
C) The bond amount also provides a security to the company so that the candidate is retained as the company is providing training under expert supervision onsite and also a hike ratio of 25-40% within 6 months (as per candidate performance)*.
D) The company is providing an opportunity to the freshers to work on live Telecom/IT/other projects, hence the company keeps this amount as security for the given time period.This bond amount is applicable to freshers only and not for experienced candidates.
Please feel free to contact – +91 9888454590, 0172- 4067575, 1800 – 121
With Thanks and Regards
Er. Renu Pal
CRC Team | Client Relations Cell | Division: Telecom | Chandigarh
CINIF Technologies Limited
A Venture of CINIF Group of Companies (INDIA)
Head Office: CTL, Plot No – 14, Opp – Infosys, IT Park, Chandigarh UT (160101)
Tel: +91 172 4067575 | Mob: +91 98884 54590
Web: email@example.com | www.cinifglobal.in, www.cinifglobal.com, www.ciniftech.com